Want to work with me? Choice!
Want to guest post? Wicked!
Want to collaborate? Let’s talk!
Wanna work with me?
Well, of course, you do!
I create easy to read, detailed, informative, laid back posts in a unique style. I see the world through eyes of wonder, appreciation, and awe.
I am available and love working with brands and other travel bloggers. The below should give you a good oversight of what I offer so get in touch and we can work out the best way to work together. I will only work with brands that are in line with my ethos, bring value to my readers and products/services that I believe in or have used/experienced. This is key in who I choose to work with.
Skills + Services:
- A unique style of writing
- Pinterest graphics and management
- Social media takeovers
- Blog posts on a variety of topics
- How to’s, tips + tricks
If you are trying to build followers or engagement or increase sales or specific destinations/packages and some of the ways I can be of assistance are:
- Running Competitions
- Commissioned Content
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Social Media Posts
- Experience Reviews
- Hotel Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Destination Reviews
- Instagram Stories
- Freelance Writing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Web Advertising
- Travel Blog Consulting
- Press Trips
- Social Media Management/Takeover
If you are keen on increasing your guests, audiences, engagements, or sales then please get in touch with the below form. I am looking forward to connecting with you.
I love guest posters. If you have travelled New Zealand or enjoy a bit o’ hiking or camping (anywhere in the world) then I would love to hear from you.
Sharing travel stories is what I am about. Inspiring people to get out and experience the world we live in, their Own Backyard and The Great Outdoors. Share your travel stories, advice, tips and tricks and experiences.
What will you get out of it?
‘Coz let’s face it, you gotta benefit too, right?
- You will be exposed to a whole new readership
- A 50 – 100 word guest bio with links to your website and social media profiles
- Social media promotion including Pinterest, Instagram, multiple Tailwind Tribes, Twitter and Facebook
- A link to a relevant post of yours
- The knowledge that you are joining forces to inspire others to get out and explore
Do you have a post but want extra perspective? Hit me up. I have written about a variety of topics and can offer you a unique perspective
Topics I have written about
- How to guides
- Tips + tricks
- City guides
- And a whole lotta other things
Examples of collaborations I have taken part in
- 12 bloggers reveal their favourite small towns and villages around the world – Destination Overlooked
- Beautiful places you must see on your North Island road trip – The Invisible Tourist
- Travelling despite illness – Born to be Alive
- 9 free things to do in London – The Travelling Pinoys
- The truth about travelling with depression (and 7 ways to manage it) – The Wanderlust Pilgrim
- The best things to do in London – Veritu